Spice Up Your Marriage with a Striptease at Home Whether you have been married for 6 months or 16 years, you should always be looking for ways to keep the spice alive. Marriages will go stale if you don’t continue to work at them and no matter how much you love one another, your sex life can get boring if you aren’t looking for ways to keep it interesting.
Most men love a good striptease. In fact, for many men, this is the stuff fantasies are made of. But what many married couples forget is that you can enjoy the excitement and fun of a good striptease even after you are married. This is a great way for you to spice up your marriage and keep things interesting.
You can give your partner the best striptease of his life when you take some time to learn how to do an at-home striptease with ease. It will take practice for you to be completely comfortable with the moves and mannerisms that make a great striptease but you’ll have fun learning together and your man is sure to love every minute of it.
How to Do a Strip Tease So the idea may sound good but how do you actually pull off a successful striptease? The first thing to know is that there are no exact rules. You should have fun with it and do what you like and what your partner likes. However, here are some simple guidelines to get you started.
1. Start the foreplay early- you can begin to set the mood by texting him to let him know what’s coming later, or leave a little note in the home. Don’t reveal it all but build suspense by letting him know something exciting is coming later.
2. Brush up on your moves- taking lessons online in the privacy of your own home or watching some great videos with striptease moves will help you gain the confidence and the skill set needed to pull off a seductive striptease.
3. Tease and tantalize- A great striptease is all about the tease. This is what builds the suspense and gets him excited and wanting you NOW. So wiggle, gyrate, flick your hair or rub yourself while you dance and strut your stuff.
4. Keep the lights on- To enjoy a great striptease, he needs to be able to see it. So keep the lights on or use dimmer lights if it makes you more comfortable to set the mood but leave some lighting so you can see one another.
5. Have fun- Most of all, you need to have fun with it. When you feel sexy, you will look sexy and your partner will love it. So let go of your inhibitions and have some fun together.
Keeping it Interesting And if you really want to mix it up over time, you can think of new ways to perform your striptease, new ways to seduce and tease before the event or even try costuming and roleplaying. Talk with your partner about what his likes and what his fantasies are so you can try to fulfill some of them together. You could tie him up, do a striptease in his shirt or other clothing or dance to his favorite song.
Tina McCraig loves to help couples learn how to strengthen their marriage, keep the sexy alive and enjoy their relationships. She often writes articles about sex or relationship tips.
My name is Suz and I'm just an everyday woman who is trying to figure out when exactly I turned old. I'm not a doctor or an expert- what I am is a woman who wants to know for myself and to share what I learn with other women.
All Alternative Apology Arousal Big Girls Breaking The Routine Burning Calories Communication Confidence Explanation Guest Blogger Improve Sex Intense Sex Lgbt Lights Off Multiple Partners Sex Drive Sex Toys. Sex Creams Spicing Things Up Striptease Taking Charge Weight Gain Weight Loss